View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 08:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Good AM Everyone you too, Mr. Kenchan, wherever you are

Leaving soon to get started with breakfast tacos and beer before the Texas vs OU football game. And if you don't like football, please just shut your trap keyboard - I'm not going to start bashing opera or synchronized speed-walking or whatever $hit you waste your time with that isn't football.

Just kidding, of course, and no offense to Mrs. BC (or anyone else) since I know how much you despise the game

Hook'em Horns!
Texas! Fight!
OU Sucks!

Here's some pics from the State Fair at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas where the game is held every year. We generally go every year, but my wife's best friend decided to get married this weekend First one is with my lovely wife, Melody, prior to entering the stadium. Second photo is with my best man with our awesome game day shirts (yes, I will be donning it in just a few moments here, and yes, it was extremely hot that day and I sweat... a lot ).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Texas-OU.jpg (154.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Texas OU Boomer This.jpg (177.4 KB, 10 views)

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |