View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
obito
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
obito is on a distinguished road
Default Do you guys get haters while driving a Z ?

today, I drive my Z around in rich neighborhood which I thought there should be a lot of educated and no stupid haters around. I drive normally 40 mph. Didnt cut anyone,Didnt wave in traffic, and didnt even pass anyone. I was waiting to make a U turn. A man in another U turn lane like 50 mid ages white american with some american crappy car. It's not an old car, it's just like a Lincoln something I dont sure. I'm an asian, but I pretty sure he didnt see me because my side window are tinted pretty dark,so it barely to see me from the side, so I dont think he was racist. He seems like in hurry to get out from the U-turn since he saws my car pull up and waiting for making a U-turn. I just sit there and let he goes first then he made a u turn suddenly thru a lot of traffic passing by and show me his tiny middle finger. I was stunning and going to chase him, but I can't get out from the U turn spot because It was a lot of traffic at that time. I sat there and think what did I do to him. finally, i found out that I did nothing to him I drove back and ask my friend ( im not native in US just come to study) he said that's normally when you drive a nice car, you will get a hater and they always do that. I just wanna tell him that next time if he doesnt like me just come and tell me in person not hiding in traffic and run away like a girl
obito is offline   Reply With Quote