View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #63 (permalink)
sucasa
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sucasa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdkwang View Post
Minus the reasons of having a baby, buying a house, moving, crashed it, got laid off, blew the motor, or deporting, what reasons are people selling it?

Personally I'm probably keeping the car for 5-6 years. I'm already bored of the power, and the amount of money spent for full bolt-ons/tune or boost comes with unsatisfying gains in terms of hp/$. For handling the curves and drifting, it does well, but the straights leave much to desire.
I sold my Z last month. I loved the car. it was 2010 Fully loaded all options.. with 8,000 miles.. I just got married, bought a new house, thinking of expenses and moving forward, it was not practical to keep a 2 seater sitting in garage, payments and not even drive in winter.. harsh winters here in Northern Virginia. I traded in/ and got a 2013 mazda CX-5 (love the space, 31MPG city, lack of power..need to live w/ that)..oh well, but it's about priorities..

Z is a great car. BUT there is a time and place for everything in life.
In a few years, I will either getting a GT-R or 4 seater sports sedan.. (M5 or Panomara).. let's see..

BTW. Anyone in DC area looking for a great deal. My Z is at Arlington Mazda for a pretty decent price.. Fully loaded.. Rev.D lock installed.. absolutely perfect.

Last edited by sucasa; 10-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.
sucasa is offline   Reply With Quote