View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

funny story this. I was driving down a very long parkway with a stop light at least every 1/8 mile, so naturally its notorious for street racing.. the cops know this. Its about 2am last Saturday, just dropped my girl off after a late show. I'm cruisin along, not many cars on the street, red light stops me. Out of nowhere some headlights come flying up beside me. A yellow Evo 9. Light turns green, and of course this idiot is chirping his BOV at me, accelerating, then slowing down, you know how they do. I notice this, laugh at him, then turn my stereo up to avoid hearing that annoying squeal his BOV keeps making. Were coming past a strip mall parking lot that is a notorious cop hiding spot. So I set my trap. I decellerated to 35mph, downshifted to 2nd and mashed the pedal until I made it to the speed limit of 55. This idiot keeps going, id say to at least between 90-100. Lo and behold, guess who was waiting for him? Our friendly town deputy bill in his whie crown vic and his flashy blue and reds. I drove by, laughed and gave the thumbs up. Street racing is a no-no. Damn noobs.
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote