View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post
I wanted to get a 2013 Boss 302. The sales guy said that because I had a connection (my friend knows the owner of the dealership) he could get me the car at MSRP. He said that was a good deal because they normally sell for $5K over.

I said thanks and went and got my 2012 Nismo for $4K under MSRP.

I still would like one, but no way am I paying MSRP for a Ford.
I drove a Boss 302. It isn't noticeably faster than the GT. It had one problem that bothered me: the steering is way looser. I could turn the wheel at least an inch in either direction without changing the track of the car. When I told the salesman, he tested another boss and had the same experience. Odd.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote