View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Probably get into the 3s to get up to speed, then the 2s to cruise. If you keep it in the 2s, you'll never make it up to speed. Over 3.5k, and you're probably pushing just a bit more than necessary to get up to speed. That's what I think from my experiences. I cruise gas conscious when there's traffic or no clear roads since I can't do much anyway, and step on it here and there when there are good opportunities, but being in Southern California does not afford many of those.

City driving absolutely destroys my mileage though.