View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #42 (permalink)
robones
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 - Nissan 370 M6
robones is on a distinguished road

A video demonstration of the receiver in DJ mode. the lights illuminate based on bass frequencies and the receiver automatically transitions to the next song like a human DJ would. This setting is so amazing when you drive at night because your entire cabin lights up with different colors! The people outside always get freaked out because of all these lights going off inside my car!

To answer "speedracer's" questions: Yes, its the stock bezel. The phone quality is outstanding. There is almost no road noice for callers who call me. Additionally, the receiver does come with an external microphone. The installer installed it right above my rear view mirror, center of the cabin. I believe he did it this way to reduce/eliminate road noice during phone calls. The calls are very clear. Another cool feature, the radio lights up like 4th of July when a call is coming in. (you can change the settings, how fast, the lights illuminate ect.

When you select Bluetooth as a source, you can pass the audio from your phone to the receiver, so if you are using your phone as GPS, you will hear the directions through your speakers. Applications, music, anything that has audio, can be transfered to the receiver.

AGAIN ALL FOR $150.00 DOLLARS! you cannot beat it!

Last edited by robones; 10-11-2012 at 01:44 PM.
robones is offline   Reply With Quote