View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vichtz
Track Member

Drives: PG 09 Nissan 370z
Vichtz is on a distinguished road

I was born in 91, I grew up with the F&F, so I lit my first car up like a damn ufo I guess if you want to look like a hot wheels car go right ahead. I checked the status of OPTX and i dont know if they sell it anymore. I got the full kit (front, back, and both sides led) for 40 bucks back in the day. The quality was outstanding and very bright (they were red) My neighbor liked them so much he got blue ones (we though we were legit rollin our under car LED mustangs together ) which were also very bright and are still going. Also check your area for driving with these on the street. Despite what above said, it is legal to use them in some states as long as red, white, or blue is not present on the front or rear of the vehicle while on the highway (excluding head and tail lights of course. Unless you make them blue). Otherwise perfectly legal down neighborhood streets or in parking lots, which is where all the cool highschoolers hang out late at night anyways (Exxon P-lot FTW). just be careful putting too many lights on or your alternator will go out like mine did after I went 4 under wired to the battery, then 4 inside and a gps soft wired to a pilot motorsport led missile switch pod all plugged into my cigarette lighter....