View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #4224 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
I think the cts-v wagon looks like azz, but to each his own....but it seems a lot of people like the looks of it. Im a fan of the coupe, even though I can barely see around the rear pillar.
I dig all three trims for different reason.

Coupe - in spite of its polarizing style, I am on the side of "gorgeous". Plus, I love coupes in general, and you can get that yellow accent interior, which really sets it off for me. Plus, I think it may be the fastest.

Sedan - old reliable body style may be the most boring, as it's been around the longest, but it's still a great car underneath and easier to get in the back seat than the coupe.

Wagon - ugly, but relatively unique. There is something cool to me about a breadvan style performance wagon. And you can tow a set of track wheels in the back and still sit in comfort. Most practical option.