View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

First off, if you aren't planning on making your car a show queen, I would suggest not doing it as you can't drive down the street with them (aside what F&F would have you think)...

But, for the sake of argument:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
Before you get flamed.. Check out oznium.com. They have all.kinds of flexible led strips that come in different lengths..

But please reconsider putting underglow on your car.
with this, I've ordered stuff from Oznium for previous vehicles and have always been pleased with the pricing/fast shipping/quality of what I ordered. They have several options for underbody kits if you do intend to do so. They also have flexible or fixed curve strips to put in the wheel wells which to me add to the look because there are no gaps in the lighting...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote