View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 05:53 AM   #33 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjanik View Post
when you apply and remove wax, do you move the towel in circular motion, or do you move it in the direction that the wind would flow on the car? (up and down the length of the car).

ive been told both, but nobody has confirmed. very few articles ever mention recommended method of motion. Supposedly circular motion makes swirl marks more visable?
after doing alot more reading. I noticed that when you read the ZFX application from ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator Additive: Zaino Store It clearly says
Quote:
Squirt a dime size dab of polish on your applicator and rub it into your paint using circular hand motions. Then, go over the same area using a straight back and forth motion on top panels and an up and down motion on side panels. Allow the polish to haze over for 20 to 30 minutes.
When your applying that ZFX your not putting pressure on the car so i guess if Zaino Store says its okay, its okay.

When ever i remove the zaino z2. I end up putting more pressure than normal. I personally would not recommend doing a circle motion to remove.

I have tested my self with circle motion and it seems to remove the haze easier but i refuse to do it. for fear of circle scratches.

To recap i never use circle motions, but i will start when i apply z2 and hopefully it wont end badly.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote