Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:51 PM   #300 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

A quick update:

HOLY CRAP! This kit is 100% perfect! Everything is pre-drilled, hardware for lip included, tape for skirts, and pre-installed mesh in every opening. It only took about an hour to put all the parts on.

One sad thing I had to do was hack up the exhaust tips. Once the kit is painted and installed I will take it to a shop to add on dual tips. I had two problems:
1) Tips were to big.
2) Exhaust is to low to fit in the openings.

Here's the pics!

Hardware

Pre-drilled Holes! (They are everywhere needed just pictured a few)

First unwrapping!

Almost forgot the sexy CF Lip

Last but not least fitted to the car. By the way I had to do no sanding what so ever this time either. What a pleasure this has been so far.

Space between intercooler piping.

Hacked up tips =( but they will be fixed!

If anyone is thinking of getting this kit do it! Buy the real deal though, I have done one of each now and wish I would of spent a little more the first time. The extra money is all quality and it shows.

Everything should be going to the painter tomorrow.

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 10-19-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote