View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #2498 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
...My 1911's? They crapped the bed IN a clean environment.

The M4 is tested to withstand 3600 rounds between stoppages. The target for the MEUsoc 1911? 300. That tells it.
I know someone is going to take exception to this, but oh well; I like my S&W 1911 plenty but the design is archaic. It seems like it is something they came up with 100 years ago

Someone else has said this, but the H&K USP .45ACP IS a modernized 1911 taking advantage of new materials and technology while adding new features such as a decocker, double-action trigger and a safety that can be engaged at any time.

Ironically I am selling my H&K USP .45 since I am picking up a H&K HK45C tomorrow. My Glock 19 is being sold as well because I have decided that even though there are many advantages to a striker-fired pistol, I just feel comfortable with DA when there is a round in the chamber while I am carrying it. Also being sold is my H&K P30L 9mm since even though I have a lot of range time with it, it is still the pistol I am the most inaccurate with. It is a fine weapon but the "spiderman" grips somehow screws with my trigger control. My H&K P2000SK gives me tighter groups where I want them even though it is a much smaller handgun. I think I might pick up an H&K P2000 to replace it since it has the nice flat grip which seems to suit me.

I will post pics
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote