Thread: 370Z For Sale 2009-370z with upgrades
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
noel61
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z
noel61 is on a distinguished road
Default 2009-370z with upgrades

Selling my 2009 Nissan 370z for $30,000 has 28,655 miles on it. Its an automatic/slap stick with paddle shifter. Car has a clean title, never been wrecked, or bumped. Garage kept, regular oil change done by nissan, I have kept every record done to it since I bought it and also have only put premium gas into it. I'm the second owner, original owner was a detailer from Minnesota where I bought the vehicle, shipped it down by trailer. I have had the vehicle since June of 2011 and have done a couple things to it. I had the windows tinted, a company called Quality tint, where I have had 7 vehicles done at, they do a great job.
I put an after market exhaust on it, a custom made exhaust from California called "Fast Intentions" here is the link, took 7 months to hand make.Fast Intentions
I still have the stock exhaust in my garage, if seller doesn't want exhaust I will put stock one back on and keep the aftermarket.
I upgraded the air intake and put a dual K&N High-Flow Intake System. I still have the stock air intake in my garage as well.
I upgraded the stock radio consul and put in a touch screen, its an $800 set up, comes with an auxiliary to plug in any usb. I also have the stock radio.
Added a J&L audio subwoofer in the back, best subwoofer on the market, put in professionally by audio works. This is an option, I will keep the subwoofer unless buyer wants to buy them. The bass isn't a loud annoying sound, more of a nice addition to the stock bass, a lot better quality then most subwoofers.
Car came with after market wheels, wheels are Forgestar, couple curb scratches, will account this into price.
Car also has a stock factory wing, Led head lights and tail lights. The car runs perfectly, nothing wrong with it, its a tough thing for me to sell but need more room.
Email me at chuckhayes01 at yahoo or send me a text at 859-eight three five- 3839 with your best offer. Not rushing to sell but if offered a good price I will make a deal.

Here is ebay add.

Nissan : 370Z Base Coupe 2-Door in Nissan | eBay Motors
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5lx5ky.jpg (564.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg w9e7oj.jpg (718.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 2hem5wg.jpg (585.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg zkir10.jpg (321.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 33kc7xs.jpg (443.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 2ee8nzb.jpg (609.3 KB, 30 views)
noel61 is offline   Reply With Quote