Thread: Fringe
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I think they've already said that this was going to be the last season. I love this show and I've seen every single episode since it first came out.
Yeah that's right, I forgot

Don't get me wrong, I have never missed an episode just not as into the current storyline as compared to previous seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
It is the final season. They announced it last year. We will only get 13 episodes total for season 5 so enjoy it while it last. It's a different story arc but within the same universe. It will basically explain the Observer's role and wrap up the series. The parallel universe thing is pretty much over and done with since this takes place further into the future. I kind of like the change though, and the chick that plays the daughter is pretty hot.
Daughter is totally hot and reminds me so much of the Olvia character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltrain View Post
I've watched all episodes and seasons of Fringe. It's definitely a cool show. Sometimes its hard to follow though lol.
Yeah definitely hard to follow at times but I often rewind stuff to try to grasp it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post

Any of you guys check out the show Revolution? Also made by JJ Abrams.
Not yet, I still need to go back and start Lost, I totally missed the boat on that show
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote