View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #699 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I might be talking out of my butt. But Im flirting with the idea of selling my car. It's definintly not a money thing. I feel like things are so busy around my house with my girl and kids and I'd rather give them attention. Just got a new house and about to get married. One of those things when you grow up with no family. But we'll see. Maybe I'll just do less events. I have a lot into to it just to get rid of it.
Obviously, you have to do what's right for your fiancee and children. Hopefully you can keep the Z, but in the end, I think your priorities are in the right place for even thinking about it. You da man.