View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #36 (permalink)
joeyz10
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z AT/ RRSS 08/
joeyz10 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a stock too but my first mod will be the Injen CAI. Steven88 you should check also Injen. I have been reading this forum for a while now and trying to weigh things that has the most bang for the buck. Injen had pretty good gains I think around 18? anyways I like the way they look and also you don't have to make a hole during the installation. The polish really looks awesome. BTW you don't need an oil coller if you are only doing a canyon run as some of us who did a Malibu Canyon run did very well without a aftermarket oil cooler. I think it was discussed before on this forum that the 370z comes with a stock oil cooler on the left side of the front tire area but this oil cooler is not for tracking but good enough for daily spirited driving and some weekend canyon runs... I hope this helps. If you are planning to get Injen CAI try to PM Lou at amplifiedmotorsports and he will give you a unbelievable price and a descent installation price too if you want it installed. I will be going there this wednesday for my Injen CAI.
joeyz10 is offline   Reply With Quote