View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #355 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
Ive never gotten any hate in the Z at all. I think its because i live in a high dollar area. Only thing i have ever gotten in traffic is people shouting nice car or big thumbs up. Gto drivers flash me and do thumbs up, c6 driver once beeped me at a stoplight and complimented the car, wrx drivers saying nice car...even riced out crapbox ppl asking about it at a light.

Infact, only neg comment its ever gotten was i overheard e46 m3 driver saying the nismo makes it look like a catfish

Im willing to bet this is geographical, whether ppl are a-holes or not. When i took a trip to ny state, i had rednecks on my bumper the whole time.
Thats funny of all comments you get that, most of my buddies who own a 350z get that comment, where as people say (based on headlights) that the 370zs are more shark like, and agressive.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote