View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #6868 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
here's a quick gift to you guys with the TWM knob or any aftermarket knob needing a collar. laterz!

went to the hardware store to get this in the toilet section.

sanded the thing down to make it shorter...
( Click to show/hide )

then turned it to make it true... thing fit perfectly onto my shank adapter thingie..
( Click to show/hide )

made a core for it out of some plastic spacer thingie i had from a wireshelf i bought..

( Click to show/hide )

assembled...

( Click to show/hide )

finished...

Mr.kenchan, nice to see you... and I feel so bad about missing your appearance last night...

How thoughtful.... Using toilet part to fix car...

kenchan the guru...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
So Sunday, the wife and I went to see "Taken 2"... got home.. flat tire on the blazer... wtf?
I figured well, no reason to worry, just go get a new one monday... wake up monday...

a second flat tire... :fml:
Hey Isamu....

sorry to hear about what happen with the Blazer.....

maybe the flat-tire is caused by the drifting???

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post

It was awesome good times. If I ever get out your way, we ought to go to laguna seca and RAWR it up. Of course, I doubt I'll ever have my Z on the west coast.

Good Afternoon Everyone!!