View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #116 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edub370 View Post
Ya i had to call back to stillen to get a reply when i sent pics in.

side note, i did get mine to straighten out slightly by wedging a box of shotgun shells underneath the middle of it to essentially force it back to straight for a night. It it made it almost perfectly straight for a couple weeks. might just set something under the lip every time i park it for a few days
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, we shouldn't HAVE to do any of that. There's no reason for this to happen.

I've read the fix thread and really, why even bother going through all of that? You're just wasting more money because a product sold by a vendor wasn't able to hold up how it should have. If they provided the hardware to do this from the get-go it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

The fact they don't even seem to be acknowledging this is an actual issue is the real problem. They will hold on to the fact it was installed using different hardware instead of their 6 screw joke install and use that to site the cause of the problem. Then when you bring the issue to their attention they just stop replying. It's shitty business practice, but really it doesn't matter one bit.

I mean look, we have people who have READ this thread and decided to order this lip regardless (and then when it sags they will create a cry-baby thread on this forum like they didn't know it would happen). So why would stillen give two *****?
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote