View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
MIGHTYMOUSE
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
MIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond reputeMIGHTYMOUSE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlamison View Post
i have top speed exhaust, the new one that came out. the true dual one. sounds amazing, no rasp at all, deep, agressive, i love the exhaust. just got my berk hfc, and thinking about getting a y pipe since the one that came on the exhaust was a x pipe, wondering y ppl get y pipe tho. better performance or wat?
I have the new top speed as well. The X pipe you are refering to helps with rasp. I dont see why you would want to go with a y pipe and how that would work? I do want to get the art pipes just for performance dont really want the exhaust to be any louder.
MIGHTYMOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote