View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st View Post
I have this jack. It’s ok better then the oem one the car comes with (scissor jack). This is my 2nd one I have bought do to the swivel piece to lower the car broke they don’t last very long with a lot of use. It’s an ok buy for light weight work. I use this jack on my Honda. I would recommend something better for the Z. The Z weighs more there for the rating should be higher. I don't trust that jack with my Z. This is the real deal Low Profile Floor Jack - 2 Ton, Rapid Pump® Jack
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
would this:Floor Jack with Rapid Pump®, 2.5 Ton Heavy Duty Steel fit under the front and rear jack points? or do I have to get low profile? I have the sports package so I have the front chin spoiler. The minimum saddle height is essentially the same as the low profile ones but the jack itself bumps up a little higher in the back. This one is cheaper- only reason i'm asking.
I've been using Low Profile 2 Ton mentioned above and love it. It can easily reach all the lifting points except the front-center point under the motor. Be warned though that this jack is heavy as hell since it's steel.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote