View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrfreak View Post
why dont u guys have ur oil changes done at the dealership while u within warranty
+1 I don't do any oil changes myself when the dealership will do it for FREE! Why create more work for myself when if they screw it up it's their problem to fix. Given if you have some reason to not trust your dealer then you may forgo this process.

mhcoss,
The hiss you are hearing is the normal VQ noise you are hear from the turbulence created at the x-pipe juncture. Given you do not list any mods. Unless you have switched out your cats and or exhaust the noise level should not be as pronounced as say someone running Fast Intentions, Berk, Ark, etc.