View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:44 AM   #93 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
I do all my own tuning (John @ Z1 is the one who showed me how it works)

and of course only pro tuners with there cables are going to get access to it and I talked to John @ Z Nationals yesterday and he hasn't seen any email regarding this,so yes this is a bunch of here say until someone that has used it on a car.
And I was a master certified auto tech for 13 yrs.,and now I'm a master certified autobody tech for 14 yrs. now so I would say it's safe to say that I have forgotten more about cars than you probably know.
Orly?

Quote:
Why don't you try to reset your ECU disconnect the - of the battery then hold the horn and the brake pedal down to drain the rest of the remaining volts reconnect and it will relearn as you drive,idle,etc..

Drain volts? Nope!

Quote:
And you have read the wiring diagrams,talk to techs, and determined on your own that the ECU can't relearn,

Somehow figured out that Nissan worked out machine learning from the above?

Quote:
My working are cars for 25 years begs to differ with you.

Grammar what?

V12s = grippy tires?
Quote:
These tires are rated 8.7 dry traction,I forgot that all you guys think that the most expensive tire is the most sticky and you being 21 have drove on every set of tire to confirm that the Hankook V12's aren't as sticky as "more expensive tires.

the reason the upper ball joint slips under pressure is a design flaw and I knew about this when I did my alignment ,so I was able to fix SPC flaw that's why is doesn't slip,and it can't move or slip regardless of what wheels or tires are on my car whether it be my track 18in or my show 20in.
I'd still love to see this fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383
so I would say it's safe to say that I have forgotten more about cars than you probably know.
I wouldn't.

I for one want to hear what o&g is on to, not hear you ramble about how you would hear it first.

Last edited by Red__Zed; 10-08-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote