Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #742 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
That game could have easily turned out differently. Manning lit it up early but the pass was dropped. Couple other big plays that should have been completed but weren't.

Pats are definitely playing better than they started the year, that's for sure.
Yeah I like that we are a much more well rounded team than we have been in a while. Manning did put up better numbers than Brady and that was mostly because he was always playing from behind and we had a really good running game. Brady doesn't have to completely carry the team anymore. The defense made some critical turnovers and we had a solid 2 mins at the end if we did need another score. I was a little disappointed that this one didn't go down to the last second on a heroic drive like so many of their games before.

Though I have to say that 4th and 5 call by Belichick was retarded. Made it too easy for Manning to get that last score. They should have just punted the ball and pinned the Broncos back deep.