View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 AM   #2614 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooskey View Post
Never heard back from anyone . On a good note my car is still perfectly detailed with the cover on it! I do still need to change my oil. Going back to the stock stuff with a filter mag and magnetic drain plug.

Hey you think if I remove my oil cooler lines and blow compressed air from my compresser that I can get the oil out of my cooler? My lines run in from the top and I dont want to remove the cooler just to drain it. Holla

BTW probably going to be this time next year before I go with the GTR. To much going on with work (need new equipment) and the home life (need house closer to town). Im gonna wait for the 2014 model. The 12's and 13's are the same for the most part anyways.

Keeping the Z untill then, but still selling the camaro sooner than later.
What happened to Matthew? Sorry I had to bail.

It might work but it sounds like a potential mess. I would think taking the lower line off, it will drain. I will have to look at mine again. Might be easier to just flush it like a trans. It won't be perfect or cheap but you will get most of the bad oil out.

Yeah, If you are going to keep it mostly stock then I would wait.