View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #6699 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Funnel cake strangely enough, I've never had one... I must correct this!

We need to buy pumpkins too... We do have Mini GaleForce's Halloween costume. He's going to be Scooby Doo. I don't know how he got into Scooby Doo because he's never seen him on TV. We must have a book somewhere with him in it.
October is crazy for him/us. His birthday is coming up, then mine is 4 days later, then Halloween is 4 days after that. Wheee!
wow! You have to try the funnel cakes-w/powdered sugar! we got pumpkins today and we ordered the indian princess costume...scooby do! Rooby roo!! So funny! Points to the fun dad!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
!!!!!! you've never tried Funnel cake?!?!?! they are delicious! i first experienced the scrumptious goodness at the ball field! and i must say i was

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I drove through Ohio.. that looong toll road, thats like 220 miles.. and it cost $12.50... which is some bullsh1t.
welcome to ohio!!! Lol! I believe that toll road may be private enterprise anyway....you were way north of me and glad you had a safe trip!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Morning Fellows....

Went home at around 7-something (I really forgot the time cos I was friggin' ) and took another 2 pills and went to bed right away, sleep til 1am-ish, string a racquet and watch formula-1 meanwhile.... went straight to bed again and rest til 10-ish this am....

Feel better this am, at least I can feel my soul....

Gonna take more rest tonight cos tomorrow is the Thanks-Giving holiday and a road trip is planned, wouldn't want to miss it...
Drughead!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Anyone home? Attended cars and coffee in the R8 today. Man, the stares alone make me want to get one.
this made me smile really big!!! that you had a great day chica! U posting some photos or what?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
You could get more people staring at you if you took your shirt off, and its a lot cheaper too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post

all!
really disappointed in you men-

. jeez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Is this the dirty old man thread?
pint!!!!