View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #818 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
yeh i just wanted to be sure. im on this facebook group but its mostly Gs and they go on and on about short rams which in my opinion is retarded. its cheaper, but its also useless ....

edit: i JUST got a $300 ticket for accidentally running a red light at the T intersection in bumper to bumper traffic cuz there was a TTC bus ahead of me and being low and close (and construction all round), i couldn't see the light till i was halfway into the intersection. didn't help that on both sides of me were trucks. Cop was right behind me. Oh well i guess no Berks for me FFUUUUUUU

Oh man... sorry to hear about the ticket..!!

$300...?? is that a normal fine for red-light?? Take it to the court at least you will have it deduct half...

As for the CAI, short ram is good too, I am using K&N, I do feel the differences 3500rpm and up....
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote