View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #817 (permalink)
Ire
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB
Ire has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond reputeIre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Cold air intake? Yes the stillen gen 3 intake is a CAI. Arguably the best intake for our cars.
yeh i just wanted to be sure. im on this facebook group but its mostly Gs and they go on and on about short rams which in my opinion is retarded. its cheaper, but its also useless ....

edit: i JUST got a $300 ticket for accidentally running a red light at the T intersection in bumper to bumper traffic cuz there was a TTC bus ahead of me and being low and close (and construction all round), i couldn't see the light till i was halfway into the intersection. didn't help that on both sides of me were trucks. Cop was right behind me. Oh well i guess no Berks for me FFUUUUUUU

Last edited by Ire; 10-07-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Ire is offline   Reply With Quote