View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:58 PM   #4735 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

fvcking CRACKER from Santi, no spin on that ball whatsoever. I'm just wondering what kind of kicking technique he uses, the guy hits bombs every single time he meets the ball from distance, i've been a forward my whole life and even I cant hit them on a rope every time. Maybe its the boots?

We grinded out the result, overall, I thought our performance could have been better, wayward balls, sloppy passes, unnecessary long balls... Anyways, it was great to see the frenchman get on the sheet and break his shooting duck, hopefully there will be more to follow. Walcott needs a damn contract extension. Great win today, should have had Chelski last week, that game pissed me off man.