View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Roadkill
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Roadster
Roadkill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubetit View Post
I'm getting some wear marks on my top. I'm going to have the dealership note it and i'm going to watch it until my warranty expires.
I just bought a used 2010 a couple of months ago and the top was showing some wear as well. I had an 04 350Z and an 07 350Z in the past and the tops on both of them showed some wear after a couple of years. I figured it was just time to show wear. A week or so ago, i decided that with winter coming on, it would be a good idea to treat the top. I got some 303 convertable top cleaner and 303 fabric guard to treat it with. I gave it 3 good coats and let it dry over night. The next morning I looked at it and the wear marks were all but gone. It looks like a new top. I suppose it depends on how close you look, but I'm pretty picky and thought it looked 100% better. That stuff is clear and didn't change the color at all, but it did make the color flatter and much richer. I was very pleased with the outcome. It's like it gave it something back that the sun had evaporated out of it. IDK
Roadkill is offline   Reply With Quote