View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #78 (permalink)
c41006
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 Coupe BO 7AT
c41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
This is why Americans scare me! lol

.... nobody in Canada carries, and nobody has easy access to handguns. Sure there are handguns, but only cops and criminals have them. Legal permits are only good to transport hand guns to a gun range and even then you need a route permit. Getting caught with a handgun in Canada is a reason for the cops to take extreme measures....

and no, I never feel unsafe in Canada without a gun. I am military and am used to being shot at (Afghanistan) and carrying my own weapon but have never felt the need for one in civilian life in Canada.

Just makes me think it is so easy for an argument to escalate in to something a lot worse if everyone has a gun...

However! Congrats on your CCW and a fine weapon and holster. May you never need it.

give me a minute to get my flame suit on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Damn all you 'merican's are strapped!
An armed society is a polite society