View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkim View Post
D'oH! that's what I was afraid of - sending some idiot to go pick up my car 200 miles away! I did read some threads about folks being able to order from factory but I can totally see how my local dealers will tell me that you can't order so they can just do trades or move their stock inventory. I actually had a dealer tell me that stock NAV is horrible (which may be true) and sport pkg wasn't worth the monty (again, which may be true) just so they can move their base Z

I am willing to wait until summer so I have all the time in the world. The key is finding one at invoice and not getting dealer trades.
Yeah, I think waiting for the summer or spring time at least is the smartest for us NJ/NY heads. We're suppose to get hit tonight and thursday bad...
But once it's spring time I better see yall with your fresh whips!