View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #341 (permalink)
kchu221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 BMW M3 E92
kchu221 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
fixed!!
haha thats after my supercharger install... not stock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post

Im not gonna say I havent drove reckless on the roads which I have...BUT...

to defend M3 drivers I will say that not all M3 owners are like that, my buddy has one, and he is usually the one that is pretty relaxed when we are out on cruises and etc. His M3 can easily pull on many cars that have tried to race him, but he doesnt budge. So you proabably had the unfortunate luck of finding one of the evil M3 drivers.
yessir, not all m3 drivers are like that! theres definately some out there that are trying to prove something, dunno why, but not all of us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLo View Post
I would say I am a decent driver and much more improved since my first track day, but definitely not a pro and certainly still learning.

I agree. Generalizing this sort of behavior for all M3 drivers is a bit harsh. Its definitely the driver and not the car. Just seems more likely in an M3 (lol).

Like I said, he did nothing too extreme, but I do enjoy passing them on track (when I can of course). I also enjoy watching competent drivers drive cars like an M3 because they are very capable cars.

A bunch of us are going to Big Willow on 10/13/2012 with Extreme Speed if you're game.
big willow sounds fun, honestly ive only been to one track event with my previous car, g37 coupe 6mt, it was at buttonwillow, that was prolly one of the best day of my life, it was soo fun.... haha but yea i prolly wont be able to make it to that event, but ill try and make other track events!
kchu221 is offline   Reply With Quote