View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:22 PM   #51 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo187H View Post
This is true for a bunch of the TT guys but us SC guys still have the ability to make a bit more power without approaching those limits. Nevermind the NA guys, if there are any gains to be made in that area of course.

Additionally I have spoken with Motion Lab Tuning and they are trying to get ahold of UpRev as well for news so they can get my car on the dyno and see what differences it will make. I'm sure they will jump in here whenever they get any news.
I'm hoping for even better drivability and the area under the curve to clean up. Maybe I can run 10lbs n make the same power instead of having to run 12lbs of boost.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote