View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #806 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
hahaha I was being totally sarcastic dude
that thing looks ridiculous and ghetto fabolous

side story:

last week I pulled into a parking lot beside a riced out older black VW Golf (with some rust & hazy white spots on the paint & all)

the guy looks at my car for like 30 seconds.. then I hear him keep revving his fart-can exhaust to get my attention (I was in my car texting)
he finally sees me look over.. so he flips a switch on his Golf and it lowers about 8 inches and it's literally touching the ground. he nods at me, then shuts his car off.

at this point I felt such shame and embarrassment of my Z, which had no tricks of her own to retaliate
I think he is testing the ride-height to make sure his 'beat-up' is ready for the snow-shoveling duty this Winter....
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote