View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbunn View Post
I don't know, I started to go through a guy who worked on my buddy's 350 and he ordered the stuff. I didn't think to check here for quicker shipping. Does any vendor here sell things like the OEM CSC for a good price with quick shipping? I'm not familiar with all the vendors here yet as I'm still pretty new to the site.
Do not allow someone to make decisions for you. Do research, compare, read reviews. Just because someone has worked on a 350z does not mean that person can work on a 370z. They are two different motors. Some things may be the same but alot of it is different.

Use this site and use the search bottom for any issue. More than likely there are several owners who have had or experienced the same issue already and have found the remedy. Do you trust someone with your 30+k investment?

Check Z1motorsports, concept Z and all the other site vendors. Why would you go back to the OEM CSC? Thats been a known issue. I plan to correct mine soon but may just buy the part and have it lay around until I encounter that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afbunn View Post
Oh, and I'm looking into one of the teardrop shift knobs in a black color with the shift pattern on the top. Weighted to either 140 or 170 grams.
Any pics or links? PM me your number. We should have lunch whenever your car works again with Simota. Hope things go well. Keep us posted.

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote