View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:28 AM   #145 (permalink)
JC671
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Toretto around
JC671 is on a distinguished road
Default Wow....

Hey bro, I haven't check'ed this thread since I last posted. I'm sorry to hear. What was the issue? Did you ever find out? I read that you data logged. Was the map you were using a tuned map or a map with timing pulled? What was done with the maps?

I have not yet upgraded my stock plugs but am switching to the GTR plugs once they come in. I read that you went with the NGK ones.

Your previous data logs before this happen what was your AFR?

My quarter mile data logs that I did with the a 100 shot and stock map reads that I'm running super rich at 10.xx. Randy from Uprev suggests that I less the fuel jet maybe a little and re-datalog it.

I prefer running on the rich side than running lean and a situation like this happens. I prefer that he tunes it through the AFR than for me to mess with the jet setting.

I did run into the Zex box not spraying. I'm too far so and I ended up just purchasing another one. It works like a champ now everytime.

I wonder what happened in your scenario. You took all the precautions like I did and I got all the safety devices as well.

I've been running almost two years now on the bottle but only during the weekly drags and during spirited drives for datalog purposes for tuning and have not had any issues. Only issue was a faulty box not firing.

Please bring us up to speed as to what is going on. Again, I'm sorry to hear.

JC

A special "Thank You" to the Fast Intentions Crew!
"Fueled By Passion"

Last edited by JC671; 10-05-2012 at 07:31 AM.
JC671 is offline   Reply With Quote