View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #894 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think it's safe to say that the most complex jig I have ever built is complete:

Now it is just a matter of getting all the bends, placing them in the jig, and welding it all up. Like lego:

I have received a number of PM's recently from people that can't wait for this to become available. All the jigs will be done by the end of this week, and at that poing I will start the "official" production. The plan is to get 6 kits built as soon as possible and get them ready to go.

Deposits of $3,000 will be taken, and at that point the following will go out:

UpRev EMS
750cc Injectors with clips (plug'n play)
340 lph fuel pump
FMIC
BOV
Waste gates
Scavenge pump

The turbo will have to be shipped to me first for the compressor outlet modification (welding a cast 2" 90deg elbow on the outlet). As soon as that is done, the rest of the hardware will be ready to ship. At that point the balance is due.

I have already made 6 sets of FMIC brackets, oil reservoir tank, and scavenge pump brackets. On order is a lot of stainless braid hose with fittings, so I will be making all of those shortly as well.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote