View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 PM   #60 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
why would it be a crime? Not sure down in the states and im pretty sure its only one province here that if you have first aid training you have to stop. Me personally i would see if the guy is alive and then laugh and drive off. ******* retard. He is the reason why car clubs get in ****. We had a Evo cruise recently, 20 some odd cars and we got pulled over for no reason. Cop checked everyones **** and once he found out everyone was good to go and couldnt give any tickets, he said "slow the hell down" yet we were going the speed limit, if not slower so we could get pictures and ****.
I did some looking up, I guess it's more of a misdemeanor and will get you a potential fine if you fail to stop and help someone. No jail time.

I want to say it may be part of a Good Samaritan law?
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote