View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

It might be tough right now, IMO. Most dealers I've called only have 1 instock and claim to have a few more coming in from NNA in next month. I suggest waiting a few weeks or months until they have more on the lots.

And from what I've been told from a friend that used to work at a stealership is that you don't really special order from the factory; the car is not custom built to a customer's order. Dealer simply locates one for you that's already here stateside, and trades with another dealer to get it to you, usually adding mileage to the car.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote