View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #109 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

its really a shame. because stillen used to be THE NAME in nissan aftermarket. while they still support us heavily, i feel like both there quality and customer service has gone down hill dramatically. i know there whole thing was "people will trash us if we are or aren't on the forums" but guess what, hiding from the masses that buy your products does no help your situation. look at active forum sponsors (gtm, cf element, aam, etc...) there products are flying off the shelves becasue people can easily talk to the company and have questions answered. it makes people feel like they have someone to turn to if there is a problem.

this is EXACTLY why stillen is having issues. NOT because they make bad products. every company has issues with products. its the name of the game. but its how u resolve the issues that distinguishes a good company from a bad one. Stillen, your lips have had fitment issues, as well as your bumpers. Your supercharger systems have been crucified by this forum, yet u stand by idolly and offer no changes, improvememnts, or advice to the products you offer. i know whenever someone emails u guys u say "u will resolve any problems," but this thread has been brought to your attention several times and nobody has gotten on here to address this issue or offered any assistance. all we keep getting is "i cant see any sagging in the pics" and "its installed incorrectly". people dont want to freaking ship you a lip back for inspection to have u maybe say they installed it incorrectly. we didn't just get a group together and say lets all photoshop saggy stillen lips to see if we can get free ones. this is a real issue!

customer service isn't a science, but sitting by and not being prooactive in fixing issues is not the way to run a business. i love the product range u give to the nissan community, but seriously question how much longer the nissan community will support you aftermarket parts when they get no support in return when problems arise.