View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #331 (permalink)
kchu221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 BMW M3 E92
kchu221 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLo View Post
You can probably already guess what I am about to say here, but its nothing really too extreme. This dude in a new M3 with a loud exhaust was trying to coax me into an impromptu drag race on PCH. Of course I don't bite since I regularly track my car so there is no need for me to speed on public roads, but it made me think about a$$hole-idiots like him. The ones who think they are great drivers with fast cars because they are willing to go 100+ mph on a public road (most of the time in a straight line). I often feel like telling them that they should head to the track to see how fast and talented they really are, but it isn't worth enough for me to engage people in that manner. So I, like in this situation, ignore the a$$hole-idiot and look forward to my next track day on 10/15 where I am sure there will be a host of M3 drivers just like him who can't seem to live up to all that talent they believe/wish they had.
hmm... you must be a really good driver then... i dont know who that douche bag was, but props to you for not engaging in that race. honestly i drive an m3 as well, but it seems like beamer drivers get hated on the most, i just hope you know its the driver of the car thats a douche, not the car they drive. anyways, hope to see you around, if i ever see a silver nismo in torrance, ill assume its you!
kchu221 is offline   Reply With Quote