View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #103 (permalink)
edub370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z S/T 6MT
edub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of lightedub370 is a glorious beacon of light

almost the exact same response i got. he said, "it appears as if the lip isn't properly installed"

so let me get this straight... adding extra hardware would cause "more tension" during driving. BUT, if i install it with the hardware thats provided in the kit it's improperly installed?!?!

dafuq????

how are people supposed to mount this then stillen????

also, how does adding more hardware cause more tension. thats saying that "if this lip is securly fastened then it will create unwanted stress on your bumper." i love that stillen supports the z's, but i wish they would SLIGHTLY listen to the customers who buy their products. i was less irritated with my sagging lip before i even talked to stillen,.

how many more times must they get linked to this thread before they do something? i know i sent them this link in my correspondence with them

Last edited by edub370; 10-04-2012 at 11:30 AM.
edub370 is offline   Reply With Quote