View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Some people mount to the box, I mounted the little amp to the small spot behind the seat. You can put it under the seat it will get plenty of circulation. Or you can mount it to the trunk floor.

Also might I ask why you went with JL?
In my former ride, 2007 Maxima. I had a JL13w7 with a 1000/1 powering it and loved it. Would love to be able to fit that 13 in the Z but it "might" be a little overkill.. I also had the JL 450/4 powering the front and rear speakers..

My plan is to use the 450/4 in the Z. using Channels 1/2 (150w per channel) for the subs, and channels 3/4 (75w per channel) for the fronts on the Z. Have a Kenwood 6140 on order for the headunit.

So long answer short, I've used JL stuff before and was happy with it..
Liquid_G is offline   Reply With Quote