View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #102 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeyeegue View Post
Stupidest comment I have ever heard... It's quiet obvious in the picture that the lip was properly installed and that the front part is sagging...

Only reason stillen sales person said that is because they don't want to admit it. And I seriously think that Internet Sales person is just trying to bs his way out...

I have a saggy lip too, going to use aluminum and braces to hold it up only because it looks good.

Stillen makes very good parts, they dropped their balls on this one, whether or not they admit it, they still make awesome stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
Honestly, even though I know the lip was relatively cheap, I am a bit upset over this. I don't see the huge deal with either a.) them paying to ship it back to them to look it over or b.) them sending me a new one to make sure it just wasn't bad luck on my part.

I didn't write them with any intentions of getting a new lip. Honestly, I think installing another one would be a pita. I'd almost rather just order a shine or evo-r lip at this point. I loved the way it looked on my car for the couple of months I had it on.

Once it started to sag though, I couldn't get it off fast enough as every single damn friend of mine would make fun of it. Even my girlfriend joined in on it. Got annoying as hell and I just decided to throw it in the garage under some boxes. Pretty much never going to put it back on, but I thought I would try and help them given this is a topic of interest.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote