View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #627 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was close to 100 degrees. At 6AM it was 76*. So driving home at four in the after noon the fog starts to roll in. By the time I get home the roads are wet and some people have their wipers on. As usual a Mustang is holding up traffic, A Lexus 330, me, a Subaru Forester, and finally a Ford 150 or similar 80's truck.

The 330 and took the other direction and in the final mile home, I was alone. I really like the new Michelins. I turned the VDC on, as it was wet and set the light off at one point. May have saved me and might be the usual flash when its off. But I do not recall it going off in this particular place.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber