View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

I took my gf to a place called Poscol, little Italian place, it was legit. I let the waiter order me whatever he wanted really, the guy hooked it up with the mixed meat/cheese plate and the bread, then we both had salads and main courses. And it was legit...
I don't know what they do specifically for birthdays or whatever though... About $100~

Or you can go to Flemings, we used to go there quite often. For birthdays they do one of 3 things, give you a cake, give you their DELICIOUS chocolate lava cake desert with ice cream, OR, they give you a set (4) of decent truffle chocolates... And if you go, you can go to Costco and buy some gift cards at 20% off...
That's also going to run you about $100+
IF you DO decide to go to Flemings, reserve it under Andrew Astani, (and say you changed your number), and that you want a booth (they keep track of how many times you go, and I went a decent amount of times, and I feel they usually treat you better if you have gone a few times...
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote