View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #73 (permalink)
Supergoji
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32tt / Supra tt
Supergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Supergoji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
All I have at the moment are these crappy cell phone pics taken the day after I purchased it. it was early morning 6am and there is a lot of dew on the car, I plan on doing some better shots this weekend. :-) I just had the windows tinted today, so I'll get some new ones with that, 3M film, medium in front and dark in the back, not sure what percentages though. but it looks great! Everyone that I've showed the car to is really impressed with the color combo, I have had only positive comments about the Persimon, everyone usually just says - WOW! when I open the door. The only drawback that I can see is that it will have to be wiped down with some leather cleaner every week or so, because the dirt will show more then on black, but then again it will probably last longer if you maintain it regularly. Black or Dark grey leathers tend to get neglected.

Braden
alright man, get to tinting those windows and installing heated mirrors!
Supergoji is offline   Reply With Quote