View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #763 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ire View Post
they wont rerelease the 240. mark my words
100% there's not enough of a market for these kind of cars any more. I work with a couple guys saying the same kind of things. The one guy even has a 240 (work in progress). But I just don't see it happening either.

Sidenote: sorry I couldn't make it to the cruise sucks being out of town for 14 days .....wish I could have been there. But sad to see it was another typical 50% turn out! I knew it would be cause it always is.

Was that another 40th I saw in the pics?(I'm not sure cause I'm on my iPhone lol) pics looked good though!

Miki nice wheels and stance, Z is looking good!

I miss my Z!!!!!! Can't wait to go home and go for a drive!........I'll probably have to give it a good detail first though. It will have been sitting for 2 weeks by time I get home.